We provide bespoke evidence-based research for organisations who want insight into a specific issue, their neighbourhoods, communities and service users.
By asking the right questions and examining the right evidence, we can provide you with key intelligence to inform the strategic direction of organisations, policies, programmes and projects.
Our research and strategy services include:
- Surveys, interviews, focus groups and workshops
- Baselines and demographic profiles
- Creating sustainable communities through identifying social infrastructure needs in planning (schools, health centres, children’s centres, sports and community halls, etc)
- Demand and market assessments
- Rapid Evidence Assessments